The FRA is an organization charged with the responsibility of maintaining strategic national food reserves. In order to enhance its capacity to effectively, efficiently and professionally manage its noble function, it seeks to employ highly motivated, result oriented, honest, and skilled personnel to fill one (1) vacant position of SECURITY COORDINATOR to be based in Lusaka. The FRA is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applications from both male and female are encouraged.
SECURITY COORDINATOR X 1
Reporting to the Legal Counsel he/she will be responsible for the following:
Summary of Duties
To manage and be accountable for the provision of security in the Agency, Oversee security investigations, develop and implement security policies and procedures, Develop strong relationships and work with local police. Render professional advice on all security matters to management to ensure that strategies adopted meet all external and internal delivery requirement.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained;
- analytical and problem-solving ability;
- team-working skills working with different work teams, clients and groups of staff across the Agency;
- Excellent surveillance and emergency response skills
The minimum qualifications therefore are as follows;
- Minimum Bachelors degree in any social science
- Proof of Police or military training
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in criminal, investigations /prosecutions
- Valid Driving Licence
- Experience in security at management level will be an added advantage
If you meet the pre-requisite role specifications kindly submit your application letter together with a detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of relevant qualifications and day time contact telephone numbers should be sent to the undersigned not later than 31st January 2018.
If you have to send your application by email send only the CV and application letter without attaching copies of your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
The Human Resources Coordinator
Food Reserve Agency
P O Box 34054